Sunday, January 28, 2007

CRUISIN’ LIFE’S FASTER LANE PART 7: A NEW RESOLUTION


CRUISIN’ LIFE’S FASTER LANE

PART 7: A NEW RESOLUTION


Okay, so I'm not big on making New Year's resolutions. Why? Well, the answer to that is simple. Like everyone else I know I'm going to break them.

As 2007 rolled around I made a decision to update the Life In The Faster Lane strips weekly. That's right. Every seven days.

As January is almost a memory, I guess we all know how well that little resolution has worked out. Yeah. I know. So much for a resolution.

When I sat down to pick which strip to run I happened across this one and for some reason it seemed perfect. I hope you enjoy it.


Happy New Year.

Keep on cruisin’

Bobby Nash
Bethlehem, GA

2 comments:

Ron Fortier said...

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby...it's never about the quantity! It's about the quality! As always, nice job. And hey, I've lost 6 whole pounds since the start of the New Year. Can I quit now?

BobbyNash said...

You may quit now, sir. Throw up your hands in triumph on go eat a donut. :)

Bobby